Surprise Blessing of the Day

I always enjoy the treat of an all male praise team, but today was an extra special blessing. Seeing so many men leave their comfort zone to go up front and praise God with their voices touched my heart. They sounded wonderful, but what struck me the most was how many men were on that stage. These are the men who step up as leaders in the church, in their families, and in the community. Some lead very visibly, but many lead quietly by example. Let us remember to uplift these men in our prayers on a regular basis. They can use the help...as we all can. Have a blessed week.

Janice Lenoir

1 comment:

  1. Whole-hearted agreement, Janice! I was in the nursery and heard it over
    the monitor. Just hearing it was great...and I'm sure seeing them all up
    there was even a greater blessing!

    ReplyDelete