Welcome Praise Team Members

Glad you found us!
We're looking for an effective communication tool and so we're giving this blog a try. At this point, the blog is private - only invited members can read the posts and comments. Wow, don't you feel privileged. We'll keep it private until we get some of the kinks worked out and are ready to go public.
Currently, the team-leaders are listed as contributors, so they can add new posts. Everybody else is able to add comments to any post.
This is like a preliminary trial before going to a full-blown web page. The down side with the blog is its limitations with additional pages and that the 'blog conversation' itself is the 'home page.' The upside is it's free. Maybe we'll find this works so well, we will not need to go to a fee-based web-page.

2 comments:

  1. Mike, I finally got my account! I like the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. It took me a little bit to figure out how to post a comment. Am I correct in saying I have to post my comment under a specific link on the right side? I've never blogged before so this is all new to me!

    ReplyDelete